The program aims to produce graduates who are:
- Prepared to tackle UPSC Civil Service Examinations along with Graduation.
- Have well sorted Multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Ready to serve Goverement and society one or the other way.
- Eligible to become a successfull bureacrat with the idea of Indian ethos and culture
Chanakya Foundation:48 credits
School Core: 24 credits
UPSC course: 55 credits
Learning Beyond Curriculum: 8 credits
All India Service like
- Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Servie, Indian Forest Service etc
- State Civil Service Examinations.
- Diplomacy and Foreign Services
- Non-profit and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Government agencies and think tanks
- Academia and research institutions