School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is a hub of knowledge and expertise in Human Sciences. The School offers undergraduate majors in in Psychology, Literary and Cultural Studies, Media Studies, Economics, Political Science, and International Relations with a substantial component of Indian Knowledge traditions. The School also promotes innovative methods in Teaching and Research, combining Theoretical Knowledge with Experiential Learning, Skill Development, and Industrial Training.
Academic Curriculum at Chanakya University is based on the liberal education model and allows students to take courses from diverse fields with multiple Entry and Exit points in the program. Some of the highlights of the School are:
- Liberal education with multiple Majors, Minors and Open Electives and multiple Entry and Exit points in the four-year BA program.
- Foundation and Competence courses for skill development and basic knowledge of social sciences, languages and Indian knowledge tradition
- Lectures and workshops by professionals in the discipline
- Opportunity for internship in the final year
- Research methodology courses and the option to write a dissertation for meritorious students.