- Business acumen development for legal preneurship
- Vaps in emerging domains of law.
- Internship exposure at international legal institutions program with credit (4 credits per year)
- Exposure and training for national and international moot competitions.
- Most eminent Judicial officers as adjunct faculty.
- Fostering a unique lex nexis for academic collaboration research.
- Unique modules on Indic/ native models of jurisprudence.
- Practical training on a weekly basis (court visit/ jail visit/ law firm visit/ NGO visit/ Corporate Visit etc.).
- Basket of six different and prominent honors courses to choose.
- Corporate training from industrial tycoons
- A corporate law professional training by industry leaders.
List of General Electives BB.A. LL.B.
|Sr. No.||Elective – I (Business Law)||Sr. No.||Elective – II (International Trade Law)|
|1||International Investment Law||1||International Banking & Finance|
|2||Financial Law and Policy||2||International Commercial Arbitration and ICC|
|3||Capital Market Regulations||3||International Financial Institutions|
|Elective – III (International Law)||Elective – IV (Law and Agriculture)|
|1||Private International Law||1||Farmers and Breeders Rights|
|2||International Criminal Law and International Criminal Court||2||Law on Micro-finance and Micro-insurance|
|3||International Dispute Resolutions||3||Real Estate and Infrastructure Laws|
|Elective – V (Crimes & Criminology)||Elective – VI (Constitutional Law)|
|1||Criminal Psychology||1||Gender Justice|
|2||Forensic Science||2||Media Law|
|3||Financial and Systemic Frauds||3||Judicial Institutions in India: The Law, The Courts, and the Judicial Process|
- Legal Methods
- Legal Tort
- English – I
- Organizational Behavior & Behavioral Psychology
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Law of Contract – I
- Family Law – I
- English – II
- Human Resource Development & Management
- Marketing Management
- Advance Accounting Principle
Internship (long period= 45 days)
- Constitutional Law –I
- Law of Crimes –I
- Law of Contract – II
- Family Law -II
- Cost Accounting
- Constitutional Law –II
- Law Of Crimes –II
- Macro Economics
- Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics
Internship (long period= 45 days)
- CPC & Law of Limitation
- Law of Evidence
- Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation
- Administrative Law
- Company Law-I
- Money Banking & Finance
- Company Law – II
- Labor & Industrial Law – I
- Public International Law
- Property Law
- Business Strategy
- Environmental Law
- Labor & Industrial Law – II
- Human Rights
- IPR Law
- Hons. Paper- I (Equity, Trust & Specific Relief)
- Hons. Paper – II (Partnership, LLP, & Law of Limitation)
- Optional Paper- I
- Taxation Law
- Private International Law
- PDC (Clinical Paper – I)
- Optional Paper –II
- Hons. Paper – III (Penology & Victimology)
- Hons. Paper –IV (Probation, Parole & Correctional Home)
- Land Laws
- Banking Laws
- ADR (Clinical Paper – II)
- Optional Paper –III
- Hons. Paper – V (women & Criminal Law)
- Hons. Paper – VI (Offences against Child & Juvenile Offence)
- Optional paper-IV
- Moot Court (Clinical Paper – III)
- Professional Ethics & Professional Accounting System (Clinical Paper – IV)
- Hons. Paper VII (Forensic Science)
- Hons. Paper VIII (Dispute Resolution & Legal Aid)
- Seminar Paper – To be presented later.
Optional Papers: International Trade Law, Cyber Law, Competition Law, Air & Space Law, International Humanities Law & Refugee Law, Constitutional Law & Criminal Law, etc.