With 22 years of teaching experience in academia and industry, Dr. Krishnan R worked as a good teacher as well as an administrator at various institutions. In his recent academic career, he was headed various academic programmes, and won best teacher award from RVCE, Bangalore.
His career started from DDK, TVM as a programmer with data analysis, and entered into teaching field and worked in various institutions like Don Bosco College, Alliance Business School, RVCE etc. He was the member BoS, and framed many courses related new trends of IT industry. His many research articles published by Hindawi, Springer, Elsevier etc. These research publications indexed in Scopus, Web of science and his technical area of research is computer vision.
- Educational qualifications
He has completed P.G degree MCA and M.Phil in the year 2001 and 2009 respectively. And completed Ph.D (Computer Applications) from VTU in the area of Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision and Classification in the year 2020.
Astrology, Analytical Aspect of Hindu Mythology
- Courses Taught at Chanakya
Database management Systems, Fundamentals of Programming
Number of Publications : 17
Book Chapter – Springer Publications
- Krishnan R, Andhe Dharani, “A new 2D shape descriptor generation method for different craters based on the intensity values”, IEEE IET, Springer Joint international conference on, “Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems”, Proceedings of ICAIECES 2016 and Power, circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT – 2016) by Department of EEE, SRM University, Chennai- 603203, India, May 2016, Springer Publications, Scopus indexed, ISBN: 978-981-10-3173-1
- Asha.K, Krishnan.R, Strategic Prototype for Natural Habitat Management and Preparedness using Machine Learning and Image Processing Techniques, Shodhsamhita, UGC Care, Journal of Fundamental & Comparative Research, Vol. VIII No.2: 2022, ISSN: 2277-7067
- Gayatridevi Rajamany, Krishnan Rajamany, Ramesh K Natarajan, Negative Sequence Current Compensation for Induction Motor Stator Inter‐Turn Short Circuit and Off‐Diagonal Term in Sequence Impedance Matrix as Fault Indicator, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Springer, Scopus Indexed, April 2021
- Krishnan Rajamany, Gayatri Devi Rajamany, Prediction of Audience Behaviour Based on Indian Television Channel Market Data Using Genetic Algorithm Simulation, Test Engineering & Management, Scopus Indexed, April 2020, ISSN: 0193-4120, pp 534-539
- Gayatridevi Rajamany, Sekar Srinivasan, Krishnan Rajamany, Ramesh K. Natarajan, Induction Motor Stator Interturn Short Circuit Fault Detection in Accordance with Line Current Sequence Components Using Artificial Neural Network, Hindawi, Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Volume 2019, Article ID 4825787, 11 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/4825787, Scopus indexed, Web of Science
- Krishnan R, Andhe Dharani, Classification Analysis of Topographical Features using Artificial Neural Network”, International conference – 1st Global Colloquium in Recent Advancement and Effectual Researches in Engineering Science and Technology (RAEREST 2016) organized by St. Josheph College of Engineering and Technology, Palai, Kerala, during 22nd and 23rdApril 2016. Elsevier’s Procedia Technology Journal (ISSN: 2212-0173) and made available in open-e access on Elsevier’s Science Direct – SINGULARIS 2016
- Krishnan.R, Dr.AndheDharani, “Detection of Domed Crater by Using Intensity Parameter”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2 Issue 2, February- 2013, pp.1-3, ISSN: 2278-0181, impact factor : 1.76, Indexed by Google Scholar
- Krishnan.R, Dr.AndheDharani, “Medical Image Restoration Using Pixel Flow and Genetic Algorithm” , IFRSA’s International Journal Of Computing , Vol 2, issue 1, January 2012, ISSN (Online) : 2230-9039, ISSN (Print) : 2231-2153, pp 50-54
- Dr. Sumithra Devi KA, Divya T L, Krishnan.R, “Finding waste disposal area using binary operations on geographical images in GIS object oriented database”, Journal of Science, Technology and Management , Vol. 03, No. 30, Oct – Dec 2010 pp – 17 – 20
- Krishnan.R, Dr.AndheDharani, ‘The New Approach: I-Genetic Algorithm for Classification of Craters’, Accepted in IEEE conference paper ICCSP 2015, Chennai , Available in IEEE Xplore, Scopus indexed
- Krishnan.R, Dr.AndheDharani, “Flanking Stencil Method for the Detection of Impact Craters”, Accepted in IEEE conference paper ICICES 2014, Chennai and will be available in IEEE Xplore, Scopus indexed DOI: 10.1109/ICICES.2014.7033879 Publication Year: 2014
- Krishnan.R, Dr.AndheDharani, “Genetic Approach for predicting the missing value of the pixel” , 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011) , 26th – 27th August 2011, Dalian, China, ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, pp 501 – 505
National Conference : 4