Chanakya University is a global institution in Bengaluru, committed unflinchingly to the service of society through excellence in teaching, development of knowledge and direct contributions to the world of practice. At Chanakya University, we are committed to fostering a multi-disciplinary approach to education.
Our Liberal Education model is empowering students to explore their full potential by discovering new avenues for growth and personal development.We believe that learning should be an exciting and fulfilling journey, and we are creating an environment that encourages every student to thrive.
Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences (CFSS)
Enabling Transformational Pathways
Chanakya University offers its flagship year-long residential postgraduate diploma program -Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences (CFSS). It is a distinguished program that unites passionate fellows who desire to learn across various disciplines, dimensions, and sectors. The CFSS comprises foundational courses in Economics, International and Strategic Affairs, Political Science, and Public Policy, and provides comprehensive interdisciplinary training. This program aims to cultivate V-shaped individuals who possess exceptional skills in particular functional areas, coupled with significant expertise in related disciplines.
CFSS is an academically rigorous program that encompasses over 25 courses. It presents a distinctive prospect for students to eventually move towards research in the social sciences. The guidance of renowned faculty from the world’s top universities is available to fellows, enabling them to eventually explore their interests more deeply. Fellows also work on Transformational Pathways in Action Module. This provides them with exposure to the real world at the premises of the host organization or remotely under the guidance of the partner organization. This module is designed to enable students to advance in their professional careers and become leaders in their fields.
- Provide holistic and multidisciplinary learning experiences.
- Foster leadership, creativity, collaboration, empathy, and adaptability.
- Identify and provide essential competencies and skills such as advanced research methods, problem-solving, and professional communication.
- Create opportunities for personal and professional growth for the fellows.
- Global experts, local interventions
- Cross-cutting courses
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Modules for transformational pathways
- Action Research
- Emphasis on career competencies and life skills
- Multiple pathways enabling flexibility and choice.
- Learner-centric and peer-to-peer learning