Completion of this fellowship opens the door to a wide range of fulfilling career paths. Our multidisciplinary approach to learning will provide you with a diverse set of skills and knowledge that will prepare you for the challenges of the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) workplace.
Some possible career paths for CFSS graduates include roles in economics, international and strategic affairs, political consulting and analysis, public policy, NGOs, think tanks, industry, bureaucracy, media, and academia. With the flexibility to choose your own path and the support of a collaborative learning environment, you can design a career that is both personally meaningful and professionally rewarding.
The Following Think tanks/Reputed Organizations are among those who will be participating in the CFSS for the Transformational Pathways in Action Module (TPAM).
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR)
- Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)
- Swaniti Initiative
- Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg)
- Center for Soft Power
- Global Vikas Trust
- SARW, University of Southern California