M.Sc Data Science, at Chanakya University, is designed and aligned with industry Standards and benchmarks. It aims to provide a solid foundation in Mathematics, Statistics, Competitive Programming, Internship, and Research to develop younger minds to work as a team and improve programming and leadership skills.
At the end of the program, the learner can become a computer software expert and take up careers in the software industry.
- All courses are Hands-on: All sessions are covered using Tools.
- Andragogical Teaching Methodology Aligned with Industry 4.0/5.0: Most of the courses are focused on updated industry standards.
- Industry Mentor for every student from the 3rd semester onwards: Professionals from various industry sectors such as Finance, Insurance, and Mathematics act as mentors for the students from the 3rd semester. This ensures that students are always connected with the industry.
- Group project during the third year: Students, in collaboration with the industry and the School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, get to take up group projects during the third year.
- One Full Semester Internship in the Relevant Industry: Students will be allocated internships or projects in various industry sectors. The students are guided, directed, and moulded by an external industry expert.
List of Electives
|Information Retrieval||Bayesian Statistics||Ethics for Data Science|
|Natural Language Processing||Real-Time Analytics||Big Data Systems|
|Speech Recognition||Optimization Methods for Analytics||Data Warehousing|
|Statistical Learning||Deep Learning||Spatial and Temporal Data Mining|
|Time series||Distributed Data Systems||Graph Mining|
|Artificial and Computational Intelligence||Probabilistic Graphical Modeling|