Chanakya University offers specialized scholarships based on performance in CUET 2023. Through this initiative, students can seek admissions for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programs at the University directly and avail several incentives. These scholarships also aim to promote inclusivity and equity in higher education by making the best educational opportunities accessible for all deserving students.
The scholarship seats are limited and they will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. So you must register now following the process detailed below.
- Aspirants scoring 50% and above in CUET 2023 are exempt from the Chanakya University Pravesha Pareeksha (CUPP) and directly qualify to take up the Personal Interview (PI) after filling up the application form.
- Based on their score in CUET 2023, students can also avail up to 100% scholarships to pursue various programs at Chanakya University. The Programme-wise scholarship details can be accessed here.
- Students should have secured at least 60% in 12th standard to be eligible for availing the above scholarships (at Chanakya University).
- A valid score in CUET 2023 with a minimum of 50% marks.
Conditions to Note
- CUET Performance-linked scholarships are valid for the first year. This is extendable for the subsequent years based on the performance of the students in the first year.
- These scholarships are purely on a first-come first-serve basis.
Process of availing CUET 2023 Scholarships:
- Complete the application process for the UG/PG programs of your choice by CLICKING HERE. Use the coupon code CUET23UDX603 when prompted to avail 50% rebate on the application fees.
- Take up CUET 2023
- Verify your results and scores
- Choose Chanakya University
- Choose your desired UG/PG program
- Avail scholarships based on your performance at CUET 2023
After CUET 2023 results are announced, Chanakya University would be conducting Information Sessions and Spot Admission drives, for students across 25 cities in the country.