Making higher education accessible to needy/deserving students, promoting educational equity.
Chanakya University, through its Chanakya Scholarships initiative, enables students to pursue undergraduate programs under a fully funded model. This means-cum merit program is aimed at supporting and encouraging meritorious students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue world-class education at the University and thereby take up the right career paths for life.
Chanakya University is also committed to offering free education for 10% of its total students in any given academic year.
Check out below the guidelines to avail Chanakya Scholarships (100% scholarships):
- Consistency in academic performances: 85% or above in the qualifying examination (10th and 12th or equivalent examinations)
- Annual family income less than INR 8 lakhs
Benefits for students:
- Tuition fees/Program fees
- Hostel accommodation
- Food expenses
- Library fees
- Laboratory fees
This scholarship amount excludes:
- Security /caution deposit,if any
- Travel expenses
- Study tours
- Additional courses that students may opt for.
- Applying for scholarships
- Completion of the application form
- Taking up the Chanakya University Scholarship Entrance Test (CSET)
- Telephonic interview.
- Online interview for shortlisted students
- Personal interview
- House visit for verification
- Announcement of final list on the Chanakya University website
- Issuance of “Letter of Offer” of scholarship by the Office of the Registrar to eligible students
Chanakya Scholarships will be awarded based on:
- SSLC/10th Score
- PUC/12th Score
- CSET Score
- Personal Interview Score
Duration & Renewal of the Award of Scholarship
- The “Chanakya Scholarship” will be tenable for one academic year.
- The “Chanakya Scholarship “shall be reviewed by the scholarship renewal committee and decision of the committee shall stand final.
- The process of review shall be conducted between the period of completion of academic year and commencement of next academic year. A separate notification shall be issued in this regard by the university.
Disbursement of scholarships based on below family Income range.
- Less than INR 3 lakhs
- INR 3 – 4 lakhs
- INR 4 – 6 lakhs
- INR 6 – 8 lakhs
The Chanakya Scholarship Entrance Test (CSET) will be held on the following dates. Students are free to choose the date of the examination.
- 30 April 23rd, 2023
- The students after registering will be given a “unique identity number” which should be used for any further correspondence for Chanakya Scholarships.
- The Scholarship committee reserves the right to take a final decision.
- All eligible candidates are requested to go through the announcement on university website: www.chanakyauniversity.edu.in and www.buddy4study.com and shall complete the application procedure.
For more information contact:
Ms. Srilekha P
+91 99012 92494
Click on the below links to read the Scholarship notification in: